ACT on your desire to reach new heights

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My first post

I want to learn how to create pages where I can have a fitness page, a health/nutrition page and a random page so I will have to slowly try to learn this somehow.  If anybody knows how to design that sort of stuff on here I am open to any advice, information and directions.  Today went to the gym and my marathon training said to run 2 miles so I ran 2 miles and had an over achiever moment and did an extra lap.  After running I did some weights trying to plan out a workout that I will be creating for my mom.  Once I returned home it was housework time (booo...but our house looks pretty dang good now)  Yard work is taxing but the net results is a great looking home!!  I have a day of studying ahead of me....cant wait to have people to work with for my new business.  Some good sports viewing is on as well, go reds and bengals! OK well any advice on working this would be awesome.  thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment