ACT on your desire to reach new heights

Thursday, August 26, 2010

my meet up group

I made a meet up group and had my first meet up this morning!  Two people came and we met at the track. We did a warm up, some stairs, a circuit and then a mile cool down.  It was awesome.  I was really nervous to do the group bc I had never been to a meet up group and had no idea what to expect.  I barely slept last night and even dreamed about it going horrible, but in the end it was awesome!  I am excited for next weeks meet up.  Today I did some more marketing and it was a success!  Just finished cleaning the house bc my mom is coming into town tomorrow :)  So join my meet up group and you can come work out with us on Thursday mornings!

http://www.meetup.com/Amys-Creative-Training-Thursday-Morning-Fitness/

No comments:

Post a Comment